Love Graphic Design?
Join us in creating amazing custom apparel
Now Hiring Production Artist
Take your graphic design skills to the next level by learning how to prepare production ready artwork for digital print, sublimation, embroidery, and applique. We will teach you how.
You must be hard working, have a positive attitude, take direction well and be able to get to our offices on your scheduled work times.
If you embody these qualities and learn quickly there are opportunities for upward mobility.
This position is available part time (20 hours per week) or full time, with overtime potential. Starts @ minimum wage.
Some common tasks production artists do:
- Review Customer Artwork
- Prepare Customer Artwork for Production
- Communicate Required Artwork Changes With Customers
- Vectorize files & Clean up artwork
- Create content for the website
- Photograph and add new products to the website
- Production Tasks